Is remote diagnosis bugged?
electrify survivors at least 48 meters away. I brought distressing and both TR extending add ons and static blast didn't give me any credit for this?
electrify survivors at least 48 meters away. I brought distressing and both TR extending add ons and static blast didn't give me any credit for this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well they'd have to be at the edge of the blast.
I think the way to go for this challenge is use Iridescent Queen.
With the static blast method with the TR extending items. You'll get a TR of approximately 54. So that's a 6 meter range to shock them in, very difficult.
Just run the iri addon that shocks people when they group up
Oh, so this is one of those "we don't realize how hard we made it" challenges.
All I did for 2 matches was try to SB from far away I didn't even play normally. Never got a single one.
So I have to use Iri queen.
I was able to do it using Dark Devotion
I got it with iridescent queen on first game. Best way to do it.