Bubba Double tap off hook
I thought they fixed the Bubba double tap off hook? Am I hallucinating that?
I thought they fixed the Bubba double tap off hook? Am I hallucinating that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they did not fix it, just said it was fixed but it was still possible. you mandela effected it.
Bubba can still proxi camp you and down the same person with endurance easily still, nothing was changed about that.
I think it was one of those that they said was fixed but never actually got fixed, like Pinhead's chains while solving the box.
They added a 0.5s buffer of immunity when getting hit off the hook. It's not that much.
I mean, they actually finally fixed that now. The portals still spawn, but they won't fire chains until you stop solving the box.
Gotcha. So it was a "Fix" in name only. Ok. They might wanna re-look at that.