I don't understand
So story time
Had a match against a Wesker to keep that part short we didn't make it one gen was left but two people were dead and one gen was left with the last three being untouched. Suddenly I get a message saying I should be in ash rank. I'm confused so to give my teammate a chance I let my self go on hook. I check its the Feng that died first. Basically she was saying I belong in ash or I need an mmr rest. I have no idea what I did wrong I rescued when I could and did gens. The only time I could rescue was when I was fully infected and was injured the survivor was in the struggle phase across the map I probably wouldn't make it in time since I would be extremely slow plus when I did attempt the Wesker was nearby so I needed to run back since I wasn't even close enough to swap places. Now here's the kicker at one point earlier I saw the Feng unlocking a supply crate so I went to her to get healed up and cured I crouch to show I need assistance and her response a head shack and leave not even dropping the spray I had self care but I mean still I would enjoy a heal since it's faster. I'll say this the entire match I didn't have any hooks for the simple reason if he was nearby I hid to make sure I was not seen no lockers just using rocks and such and I did get chased and hit but I broke line of sight and he ran off somewhere else. So I don't know if the Feng was made at me for not having any hooks even though I have been doing things during the match or something else.
Comments
It likely was the no hooks thing. Hook states are also another precious team resource, so giving up one (or both) of yours can sometimes be the best option in ensuring you keep team mates alive long enough to get all gens done. The people who should be hiding when the killer comes are those on death hook. The ones who haven't been hooked at all, or only once, should take the chase in that scenario and let the death hook survivors chip away at gens. But ultimately, sending nasty messages isn't acceptable and is poor sportsmanship. A simple "hey, just for future reference (insert handy advice)" would have been better from the Feng. I wouldn't stress on it, just delete the message and move on.
I did I was just confused plus it was on a map with a lot of tiles but bad pallet spots most times.