2x Bloodpoints every weekend?
I know COD does a 2x XP every weekend and I think it would be nice if we also had something like that in dbd but instead of XP maybe some Bloodpoints. What do you guys think?
I know COD does a 2x XP every weekend and I think it would be nice if we also had something like that in dbd but instead of XP maybe some Bloodpoints. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that BBQ and WGLF should have the bonus BP again.
If only they started doing double shard or double XP events instead.
And prove thyself that carried my bp earnings on survivor before the nerf...
Should be basekit, I like having 4 slots feeling like I'm forced to only run 3 + bbq/wglaf. As a matter of fact, the 3x from bloodfeast we just had should be the normal bp gain. Feels like it's dragging again with it off…
I'd rather take double XP.