weird quote problem
don't know if I might have said something bad but when I try quoting someone that say might say something on one of my posts, it's just invisible, and doesn't post, even when what I'm saying isn't breaking any rules
don't know if I might have said something bad but when I try quoting someone that say might say something on one of my posts, it's just invisible, and doesn't post, even when what I'm saying isn't breaking any rules
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
^ but from what lmao, It's not like I quote people spamming slurs
Some things do need manual approval as part of forum safety; everything should be through! You are not shadow banned or shadow censored.