Leatherface add on idea

Maybe it could be ultra rare or lower. Maybe even add it into his base? I’m not sure. I think this idea has been talked about before but I think it’d be neat if bubba could continue with his chainsaw animation after breaking a pallet. Just have it finish the time remaining of the animation. If not that, maybe the pallet break slows the frenzy animation just a tiny but he keeps going. This would mean billy represents speed and LF is more power

Comments

  • My brain

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    but I think it’d be neat if bubba could continue with his chainsaw animation

    wat no never lololol

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    after breaking a pallet

    oh right duh

    Serious time.
    He, Hillbilly & Nurse still need Ultra Rare ones, right?
    At least, i believe devs said they want the pattern for the most recent Killers to apply to the older Killers as well. (The pattern being 2 UR, 4 VR, 5 R, 5 U & 4 C.)
    And then something like this would definitely be cool for him to me.