Prestige issue
So I completed 50 levels of bloodweb on Prestige 3, but when I click the button and try to advance to Prestige 4, nothing happens. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Anyone can help?
So I completed 50 levels of bloodweb on Prestige 3, but when I click the button and try to advance to Prestige 4, nothing happens. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Anyone can help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have 20k BP left over?
Im a very dumb person, sorry.
It's not a foolish question if you've never done the prestiging completely before!
No such thing brotha :)
not dumb in the slightest!
We all can not notice something like that, I've done it - not looked at how much BP I have and just randomly clicked the button and then clicked it again thinking it wasn't working properly, without realising I didn't have enough BP left.