More Male Unknown Skins

I think it would be nice to see some male skins for the Unknown that aren't just recolors. Currently the only skins that are green rarity and higher on Unknown are ones where he takes on the appearance of female victims. Some more variety, and skins for people who like to play him with male skins would be nice.

Comments

  • I've seen the idea of having the Unknown have skins that replicate the OG survivors floated around a bit.

    I think a Dwight-styled Unknown would be really cool.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I've seen the idea of having the Unknown have skins that replicate the OG survivors floated around a bit.

    I think a Dwight-styled Unknown would be really cool.

    I've seen that idea too and I'm a huge fan of it. If they were earnable like the old bubba masks were that'd be really cool.