Nintendo Switch - Prove Thyself is Bugged

When repairing with Prove Thyself, it works about half of the time.

As you can see, the green icon is dull indicating it is nit working despite having it equipped. Earlier this match it did light up when I was repairing with a different teammate.

20240519_075020.jpg 20240519_075020_resized.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This is not a bug, assuming the teammate doubling the gen with you also had Prove Thyself. Kindred was also activated, Prove was still active in the background. I could be wrong

  • @o7o said:

    This is not a bug, assuming the teammate doubling the gen with you also had Prove Thyself. Kindred was also activated, Prove was still active in the background. I could be wrong

    It's supposed to be lit up when active and no, the other teammates didn't have the perk, just me.

    It should be lit up the exact same way Kindred is

    20240519_075020_resized.jpg