Chaos Shuffle Gives No Perks At All

Played a game of the new event and my 2 friends didn't get any perks at all. We all play on Steam. This might have happened because I equipped the randomly assigned perk archive in Tome 17. I think the devs should extend the event by a few days to make up for it since I've seen it on other people, and also just because the game mode is fun. :)

20240518132758_1.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I had this happen to me too

  • I also had this happen but not on Chaos Shuffle. It was a normal game and all of my perks were removed once I was in the game. After the game I double checked my perks and they were there on the normal perk selection screen. I had the Bloody Rewards archive challenge (get 100k bp).

  • I think it’s bug. I think it’s caused by levelling up while just entering the game.