Modifier Chaos Shuffle

I think in this mode there should be a Decisive Strike and Off the Record a Bese-kit.

Because killers in this century can't play without Camp and Tunnel and no Reggresion Perks.

Unfortunately, this game mode is unplayable because, from a mathematical perspective, 8 out of 10 killers are on Hook.

This mode simply requires standard base-kit anti-tunnel perks.

Comments

  • Then this works on unknown mathematical principles because I've been doing great, both as Survivor and as Killer.

    I know this bait because it's the weekend though, so just to help I would recommend putting this post during the week, because that's when it can catch people out better. Make some more posts prior too, because as it currently stands this was a single post account, so holds little weight.

    Still, welcome to chaos, and hopefully those tips will help you out with good bait posts in future! :)

  • killers in this century?!?!