People's takes on Chucky and Xenomorph
I stopped playing for a while after Singalarity and picked up again after Unkown came out and I have to say these are two of my favourate killers. I've been enjoying playing them alot and I'm glad I got them but am considering trying out Chucky and Xenomorph. They look like they have fun perks and the powers look pretty interesting but with Vecna also around the corner I would like to hear peoples takes on these killers before I decide on anything.
The main things I'd like to ask are:
- How does Chucky work as a stealth killer or is his hidey ho best use as a chase tool?
- How much does chucky speak, idm the speech from Singalarity and Unkown but the quipy, referencial speech of Weesker and Pinhead does grate on me a small bit?
- How does Xeno's macro game play? Is using tunnels to traverse the map and managing turrets a frequent part of the game or is it best used as tunneling right after a hook and dealing with turrets as you bump into them?
- How good is rapid brutality? I'd like to try the perk on some killers (especially vecna when he comes out) but haven't tried it so I can't be sure if it's good?
Hearing people's general opinions would also be good so please say whatever you'd like about these killers.
Comments
Chucky
Chucky does talk a lot, so if that's an issue with you, thats worth noting. He at the very least laughs often every hidey ho, which is a balance point to warn survivors. Personally I love hearing him say the word "chump"... it gives me life.
Unique Features: -
Pros when playing: -
Cons when playing: -
Overall:
He's a very effective stealth killer that moves quickly and is hard for survivors to track, rewarded often for using strange angles of approach. His ability to mind game at tiles is exceptionally good, and his dash is a versatile tool in your arsenal that serves as your map mobility, your hold W cut off, and your gap close/mind game at loops.
Mistakes on your part are punished quite hard though, and though he is a stealth killer, he talks a lot, and his various chortles gives survivors a lot of tells you are nearby and what you are doing with your slice and dice.
Xenomorph
Funnily enough in a lot of ways Xeno is kind of the polar opposite of Chucky. Chucky has low map mobility, but very strong mind games at loops and can be very sneaky with a single hail mary knock put punch. Xeno has great map mobility, can't see well at loops, but maintains constant pressure and presense when the tail is up.
Unique Features: -
Pros when playing: -
Cons when playing: -
Overall
Xenomorph is very chase focused and skillful killer that affords you the ability to do tricky tail shots, while being able to rapidly acquire and pose a hard question in the chase. She doesn't have the slow start of Nemmy, nor the tight loop vulnerability of Huntress, but has a similar level of threat as both.
Your ability to deal with the turrets though is what will decide how much you like this killer. If you get good at precisely using the tail for turret and survivor hits, you've got a lot of tools to do well... if not you'll find this killer frustrating, every miss with the tail will be punished badly, and the low camera makes you the opposite of Chucky where you have a real hard time seeing people at loops.
Hope that helps!