When will idle animations be fixed?
Hello! Will idle animations be fixed on HillBilly and Wraith? They took over the animation from Trapper because of the bug that came with the “Curtain Call” patch.


For comparison (normal animations from old versions of the game):

- I didn’t find an old idle Wraith animation in my profile, but in the online lobby it is the same as on the screen above with my head tilted to the side.
- UPD. I found an old idle Wraith animation:

Comments
Good to see another noticing this.
Oh man I am also glad to see such people! I still “struggle” with the developers (so that they see my posts), or rather with the animators (although I don’t know if they are here on the forum), for returning the old animations of the destruction of the pallet for the 1st-person killers. And the animation, when the killer missed and his camera moved exactly in motion!
Just to inform: As you can see here, devs do sometimes respond.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3180/are-you-not-able-to-unlock-faces-for-leatherface-anymore-or-is-this-a-bug#latest
Oh, this is very good. Then I will continue to make posts on similar topics, maybe someday they will notice)
Hello!
I sent that thread to our QA team as I didn't see anything about it in our database.
@Creator We don't comment on every post but we are on forums everyday.
I want to make sure that you know it has been noticed!
Thank you for the report.
EDIT: It is now logged in our database and QA + Animation confirmed it's a bug.
I can't give you any ETAs on fixes but at least we have it logged!
Sweet!
Oh, thank you so much! Thank you!
Everyone who play any killer notices this. Been like this forever, it feels like.
But the exceptions are novices who have just come into the game. I remember on Reddit there was a post where users asked to correct the animation of the destruction of a pallet for the 1st person killers (just returning the old animation) and even gave an example for comparison, but there were people who DID NOT NOTICE THE DIFFERENCES !!!
I was just shocked by this. How can not notice such a huge difference in animations?
But it's not.