So is new Chucky better or worse?
Did anyone tested him? Thoughts?
Did anyone tested him? Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was weak before now it's unplayable 4.4 without power. There was a reason why no one was vaulting palets and windows while dashing.
I don't believe it was a bug honestly it really comes off like they said it was a bug so they could secure another nerf.
To clarify - I'm happy with pallet scampering without dash going. Window scampering wasn't an issue and honestly made sense for mind games since you don't make a sound when doing so but again you're vaulting a window. I don't recall seeing a single soul complain about the window.
This ######### honestly pisses me off. BHVR really really needs to be transparent on what's a bug if it really is one. Plague losing power through any stuns now instead of pallet is a good example of why I don't believe BHVR because ain't no way that was left in the game for years without them saying a thing.