BOON BUFFS!!
I WANT BOON BUFFS!! GAME IS HEALTHY WHEN THEY ARE GOOD!! GRAAGHH
I WANT BOON BUFFS!! GAME IS HEALTHY WHEN THEY ARE GOOD!! GRAAGHH
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
GRAHHHHHHH WHY ARE WE YELLING???
i think they could maybe do with a small range buff overall and dark theory and illumination could get buffs as well.
I would like to see Perks that give boons better stats but it would have to be balanced like extending the range or increase the effect at some costs.
Example would be like
Dark Moon Boon
Extend your boons range by X but remove the boon either cleanse or grey after X secs ie cool down.