Twitch linking!

So I unknowingly made an account using my Twitch, so it automatically integrated into a behavior account. But I got my main account back that I made with my email that is linked to my Steam and Discord..Now, I am unable to link my Twitch because of the other account I created. Is there any way to fix this so I can get drops on my actual account? I tried to submit a request but kept getting an error.

Comments

  • unlink from both twitch + your bhvr account then re-link with your current one

  • So because I created the account with my twitch, it says it cannot be unlinked, that is the issue I am running into.

  • it doesn’t let u unlink and relink. I have the same problem STILL and from what I understand I’m just SOL.

  • You can’t unlink and relink. Once you link an account, you are SOL. I have the same problem. And for a very long time now.