I have a new rule for playing killer
Once this new update goes live, I have one simple rule for when I play killer.
Play me a song on the lute and you can live. That simple. 🤣🤣🤣
Once this new update goes live, I have one simple rule for when I play killer.
Play me a song on the lute and you can live. That simple. 🤣🤣🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't stop giggling watching people pallet stun me then play their lute for me right after.
lmao me and my friends all brought that perk into a match on dead dawg. We all ran up to the gallows and stood in a row and when Vecna came, we all played in synch and he gave us nodders. 🤣🤣🤣 I love that perk.
Extra points if it's a Nic Cage.
These kinds of perks are what Dbd sorely needs. It’s what made Nick Cage so popular. I hope they follow this trend with perks in the future.
Agreed. More fun niche and meme perks so it’s not always meta meta meta