Compensation when already owning the login cosmetics
I don't know what I expected from this, but I don't think it's fair to not give anything to those players who already have the login reward cosmetics. I just got 50k BP from the daily login.
I can understand that giving 7.2k shards (which would be a purple cosmetic piece) would be too much because people could get characters easier that way and I do understand that you might not want that.
To solve future issues and make login rewards less disappointing for veterans, I suggest that you give something like a free cosmetic ticked instead. Something you can only buy a single purple outfit piece from the store with. This way everyone gets a cosmetic and you don't need to worry about shard inflation.
As a temporary solution you could give more BP (at least 1mil per piece) or a lower amount of shards (1-2k) or rift fragments (10-20).
Comments