Getting blinded when looking up?

I have been playing this game for a long time, but since when are survivors able to blind you when you look up?

I don't know if this has to do with 103° FOV, although I did not have this problem before, or if it's something to do with Vecna's new perk (faster vault, but longer stun+blind). The Survivors were not positioned on the high ground as well.

So I really don't know what changed.

Comments

  • I think it's just a bug on the PTB to do with Vecna because I was getting blinded while looking up playing him and I was not using his vault perk.

  • @Unusedkillername said:

    I think it's just a bug on the PTB to do with Vecna because I was getting blinded while looking up playing him and I was not using his vault perk.

    Thank you. I thought my sanity was saying goodbye.

  • the funny thing about this is..

    The bots seem to be aware about it?

    I played one match i custom against 4 bots with Vecna. And one apparently got a flashlight very early on and blinded me any chance they got 😐