Accessibility for Tourette’s
hello! I am a huger lover of this game, it’s been with me through thick and thin and is like no other in terms of accessibility for my disability, that is except for two things that I hope BHVR sees and takes into consideration as I have two suggestions
- Most important is on killers where items are plentiful, and even when it’s not, it’s frustrating if a survivor simply leaves one on the ground or they get attacked by Franklin’s, often time my tics are constant on survivor although I can hold them back on killer, on surv I reserve holding it back for gens so chase most often they go off without my knowledge and are almost completely unconscious, the trouble comes in when I run near a dropped object and I simply lose ALL momentum, and it’s frustrating that it happens once nearly every game against a weaker, it’s awful, I think the fix for this is super simple as I believe there should be a toggle to not allow you to pick up items or interact with anything but pallets and windows while sprinting, I think making it a toggle would make it better for everyone as the people that don’t need it don’t need to be forced into it
- different keybinds for each item would be really nice as with items like med kit can’t interrupt me in chase during tics but for things like flashlights I simply can’t use them with the right click key bind, and so I have to change it to middle mouse, but it’s frustrating to change it everytime
Comments
I've never thought about this, I do think this would be a nice option for the multiple keybinds, I hope they listen to you <3