Challenge: Remote Diagnosis - Doctor's Challenge

Hey all,

I'm seeking guidance on completing the "Remote Diagnosis" challenge. Its particulars are:

Remote Diagnosis

Electrify 5 survivors that are at least 48 meters away from you as The Doctor

Does anyone have any suggestions for perks or strategies for completing this challenge? I have been trying to complete it for at least 5 games now.

Thanks!

Comments

  • Hello. Use a large map offering and the Iridescent King add on. After a survivor is shocked they will carry a spark which will zap the next survivor they meet. Hope this helps.

  • @Nos482 said:

    Hello. Use a large map offering and the Iridescent King add on. After a survivor is shocked they will carry a spark which will zap the next survivor they meet. Hope this helps.

    Yeah, I've been using that addon but it doesn't activate enough times during a game. Oh well.

  • I was able to complete this challenge earlier today using Dark Devotion and Unforseen. Hit the obsession or kick a gen, then go as far away as you can before the timer on the perk runs out and static blast. With any luck, there will be survivors near the people/gens that have your terror radius.