Rule Set No. 2 Rework
The current Rule Set No. 2 is base. The new one let's the Pig see the survivor trap time like survivors. Broken? Balanced for an ultra rare?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Either that or have new Rule Set 2 allow RBTs to respawn under the timer of what it takes sabotaged Trapper Traps or quicker to respawn at the location they were removed.
I only have 1 of those add-ones, the Purple one you mention. Any tips on using it in a build? Having this as an Ultra and the Rules Set as base would be cool. And it fits in with Amanda's MO, even if people won their games she still killed them.
Don't bother, Amanda's secret is terrible. It prevents you tunnelling by not knowing where Jigsaw boxes are, but then the only upside is it encourages tunnelling them the second they remove their trap. Its upside and downside are basically the same thing except the aura reveal only happens once per trap so if you're doing anything at that time like a chase it's just a wasted slot. Might as well have a real upside and just use the information of Jigsaw box locations.
Anyways, I've always been of the opinion that the timer thing should be switched between Survivors and Killer (Pig should naturally be able to see the timers while Survivors would not and would have to rely on the beeping of their trap to gauge their remaining time.
I've had several ideas in mind for how to re-work the RSN2 add-on if it ever became base kit:
1) Obsession perk makes the Obsession start with a trap on their head
2) Searching incorrect boxes injures healthy Survivors and maybe strikes a few seconds off the clock
3) 2 keys needed to get the trap off (I've heard people suggest this should be base kit, and I'd be cool with it, but not if RSN2 also becomes base kit) while also making box auras not turn off with searching wrong boxes to potentially confuse Survivors.
4) Turn off Jigsaw auras completely while also raising the timer a hefty amount (since I think not doing so would make it waaaay too strong).
I like the 2 key thing, it's the same game but different rules, makes sense with the title.