castlevania?
lets go boys and girls that is probably going to make me more hyped then dnd
lets go boys and girls that is probably going to make me more hyped then dnd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
…. And there is a license i know even less about than D&D lmao
but it’s a vampire that apparently can turn into bats? I am all for it!
I don't know much about Castlavania. But i loved the castlevania content in super smash bros ultimate so if it's anything like that i'll really enjoy it i think.
I never in a million years thought that would actually happen but we're getting DRACULA. And like, the coolest one!