Did anyone get a free key for What the Fog
It kept giving me an error as I tried to hit continue to get a free key. Now it says all gone. Less than a minute of it being announced. Did anyone get one? I'm really bummed it was gone within seconds.
It kept giving me an error as I tried to hit continue to get a free key. Now it says all gone. Less than a minute of it being announced. Did anyone get one? I'm really bummed it was gone within seconds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still not working for me, idk what the issue is
I just got my key, hadn't tried earlier. For a brief second it said 'no keys remaining' then it popped up my key.
Finally got one. Had to log out and log back in and it worked.