More information given for End Screen

As someone who likes to know my stats and started WAY too late, I humbly ask that the end gen count and number of times each survivor was hooked individually is displayed at the end screen when the game is over as I feel like that could be some interesting information to know.

Mainly for the killer side really to see how many hook states on individual survivors were gotten, plus due to it being at the end of the game they cannot use these numbers to tunnel as the game is over. End gen count is useful for both sides.

Comments

  • @VortexVentamy said:

    As someone who likes to know my stats and started WAY too late, I humbly ask that the end gen count and number of times each survivor was hooked individually is displayed at the end screen when the game is over as I feel like that could be some interesting information to know.

    Mainly for the killer side really to see how many hook states on individual survivors were gotten, plus due to it being at the end of the game they cannot use these numbers to tunnel as the game is over. End gen count is useful for both sides.

    I wouldn't be against this, I upload my matches to Nightlight and often forget these things.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/414021/more-information-given-for-end-screen

    I wouldn't be against this, I upload my matches to Nightlight and often forget these things.

    Whole reason I made this honestly haha, just started recently