Improved Loading Times?
I think the match loading times on PS4 are faster now for me.
I guess to the new engine?
Anyone still on PS4 and noticed this too?
I think the match loading times on PS4 are faster now for me.
I guess to the new engine?
Anyone still on PS4 and noticed this too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed it on Switch. It's crazy how quickly I load into a match after the Offering screen. It used to take up to 60 seconds, now about 10. I love it.
I'm on steam pc and yeah the loading times are definitely better. It's very good