Best ways to maximize each point category?
If I were to try to maximize:
- Brutality
- Deviousness
- Hunter
- Sacrifice
What actions give the most points in each category? How would I have to play if I wanted to go full Brutality? Or max Hunter points, how should I play?
Same question for Survivor side!
Comments
Deviousness: some killers are better than others, but this category is probably the easiest to fill. Plague and oni are both pretty bad in this category, but most other killers shouldn't really have any trouble maxing it out if they're even someone competent with their ability. Distressing can help if you're struggling to hit the cap.
Brutality: this one sucks. You get 100 points if you kick something and 300 points if you hit a survivor. Some killers (ghost face, singularity and oni) have unique score events in this category that makes it a bit easier to max out. Basically, you have to let survivors heal so you can hit them over and over and kick everything you can.
Hunter: pretty simple. Just find and chase survivors. Beast of prey and thrill of the hunt are very useful because you'd need to chase for a long time to fill this otherwise.
Sacrifice: also simple. Hooking and sacrificing fills this category, but if you want to max it, a considerable amount of those hooks and sacrifices need to happen during egc.
Edit: forgot to mention that any frenzy hit awards brutality points, even if the survivor was already injured, so legion also has an easy time to fill that category.
Legion feral frenzy pretty much maxes 3 out of the 4 quickly. It's a power so deviousness. It's a hit so brutality. And it's probably a quick hit which goes for hunter. Wraith is another good one since his uncloak swings give all 3 categories. Survivor there's no real bonus I can see. Just do everything you can. Unhooking. Doing gens. Surviving. Cleansing (or booning) totems. Boons are fairly good because they give a lot each reset. It's fairly difficult.
Forget about brutality. It's going to take too long. I use Beast of Prey and Distressing. Easy to max out in both categories. Thrill of the hunt can be destroyed so I usually don't bring it.
If you play Legion you may max out on Brutality
Sacrifice is almost impossible as it requires I think 2 endgame hooks.
If I'm there to farm, I'm now using Legion. Once I max the Hunter and Deviousness categories, I just walk around and hit people normally.