Wait wait wait....What??
Do people actually believe we are getting some sort of harley quinn collaboration??
I am a MASSIVE dc fan and a MASSIVE harley quinn fan and I still don't see how harley quinn would be the first thought for a collab... for a horror game...(?)
Like why? Ik nick cage is in this game but that makes sense cause he's a real life actor but harley quinn?? Huh???
(But if there was a collab in this game I would still buy tf outta her)
Comments
Source?
There was a tweet posted to the official account teasing the anniversary, and the VA sounds a lot like the one for Harley Quinn to many.
Nothing is confirmed, but who knows?
hope not there are better dc characters to use
I heard something about D&D, Vecna and the Mad Designer, if I'm correct? Nothing with Harley Quinn.
The voice in that video sounds nothing like Harley at all. If anything it sounds like the “give me shiny” crows from dark souls
Oh.
I had a thread on that lmao.
My bet's on the Mad Designer,.
I would love The Batman Who Laughs as a killer or cosmetic or just a Joker cosmetic but I doubt that's happening.
Harley Quinn seems like they would be a Legion cosmetic tbh but I wouldn't complain.
It sounds a lot like a voice someone would use for harley... c'mon. No need to overly deny it.
Still not gonna be harley...
It really doesn’t, not overly denying it. If anything it just sounds like there trying to be a witch
I'm thinking that too tbh, I wonder when BHVR will introduce her properly? That could be a great reveal for the 10th anniversary
Harley would be a cool killer.
Trickster reminds a bit of her with his bat.