Suggestion gameplay
Hi,
I would like to make a suggestion about gameplay. Slug is a game mechanic, I'm not against it BUT there are limits, a killer can slug the 4 survivors (ok there's a perk for it but it's very random) it's stupid, a bad killer can win a game just with the slug, there is no merit, so the slug yes but with limits, you have to put a system in place to reduce the slug and not reduce it to zero because it remains a mechanic of the game, for example , the killer wants to slug, if he puts down more than two people, one can get up automatically (to be adapted with the number of people and the progress of the game) For me, it is important to put a real system in place for the slug, tunnel and camp there is enough to defend yourself at a minimum.
Second suggestion: I think it would be a good idea to put a 5th perk on the survivor, what I mean is that the killer has his powers + the perks, the survivors have perks and items (which have been well nerfed and good balanced). I would call it a passive perk, but be careful, we couldn't put just any perk, only those that are passive like links, perfect opportunity or even prove yourself. Because if we allow all the perks to be added it would risk creating sets of perks that are far too strong. I think a "passive" perk would be a good asset for survivors without being too strong.
There you go, I'm a only survivor player, I don't play killer because I've never liked this gameplay but that doesn't mean I want to give all the advantages to survivors. What bothers me is not dying but the way of dying.
Comments