Banner & Icon Ideas

I recently came up with the idea that since the Adept Achievments/Trophies and the specific Generator Map Achievments/Trophies are just that my Idea would be to give once achieved a Special Reward:

For Example:

The Achievment: Cottage Owner
"In a public match, repair the generator in the Mother's Dwelling and live to tell the story."

Where you would also get a Banner of the Map Mother's Dwelling to maybe display your Favourite Map


The Achievment: Adept Huntress
"In a public match, achieve a merciless victory with The Huntress using only her 3 unique perks."

Where after you have achieved that you gain a Huntress Icon

+ Maybe after a Certain Prestige Level where you would Gain a Banner of the Huntress to show that She's the Main


I know this could be a bit difficult with all the licensed Content, but it would be a addition I personally would appreciate since i would find it very nice

Also im open to hear more Ideas revolving about Achievments/Trophies to include them a bit more

Comments