What idea from horror films like to see incorporated in a killers design?

my example-
Spiders popping out of skin like in bloody mary.
https://youtu.be/1fbgfsn3klg

Comments

  • I would like killer twins/triplets.

    Control 1 at a time, the other acts as a stationary "sentry". Takes a moment to switch between them and the active one is the only one that can hit a survivor. There is no map or radar icon to indicate where your twin is, but possibly able to see his aura.

  • I would like killer twins/triplets.

    Control 1 at a time, the other acts as a stationary "sentry". Takes a moment to switch between them and the active one is the only one that can hit a survivor. There is no map or radar icon to indicate where your twin is, but possibly able to see his aura.

    Able to create the shinning twins scene when standing close together xD
  • I want to see some sort of monster or non-human killer. Maybe an animal or something. Cujo-like dogs for example.

  • I want to see some sort of monster or non-human killer. Maybe an animal or something. Cujo-like dogs for example.

    hag is like halfway there but not quite there so a need for something pumpkinhead in nature would feel welcomed. Heck i would even take a ######### up realistic bear, maybe a naughty bear 2,0 kind of thing,
  • I want to see some sort of monster or non-human killer. Maybe an animal or something. Cujo-like dogs for example.

    hag is like halfway there but not quite there so a need for something pumpkinhead in nature would feel welcomed. Heck i would even take a [BAD WORD] up realistic bear, maybe a naughty bear 2,0 kind of thing,
    Naughty Bear
    Power: Boo
    Nearby survivors are slowed down for a few seconds from fright.

    I can agree with this.
  • Enter Stage Right: Step through a dimensional doorway and exit through a locker that is within a set range.
  • @Steamtastic_Vagabond said:
    FayeZahara said:


    thesuicidefox said:

    I want to see some sort of monster or non-human killer. Maybe an animal or something. Cujo-like dogs for example.

    hag is like halfway there but not quite there so a need for something pumpkinhead in nature would feel welcomed. Heck i would even take a [BAD WORD] up realistic bear, maybe a naughty bear 2,0 kind of thing,

    Naughty Bear
    Power: Boo
    Nearby survivors are slowed down for a few seconds from fright.

    I can agree with this.

    i don't think it should be naughty bear unless in identity V game but they should make a bear killer inspired by there original killer.

  • @Steamtastic_Vagabond said:
    FayeZahara said:


    thesuicidefox said:

    I want to see some sort of monster or non-human killer. Maybe an animal or something. Cujo-like dogs for example.

    hag is like halfway there but not quite there so a need for something pumpkinhead in nature would feel welcomed. Heck i would even take a [BAD WORD] up realistic bear, maybe a naughty bear 2,0 kind of thing,

    Naughty Bear
    Power: Boo
    Nearby survivors are slowed down for a few seconds from fright.

    I can agree with this.

    i don't think it should be naughty bear unless in identity V game but they should make a bear killer inspired by there original killer.

    I was mostly joking