Auto Badge & Banner Swap Between Killer & Survivor

I would love to have a separate Badge and Banner equipped on my profile for my Killers and Survivors sort of how we have 3 customization options for each character

I like to use completely different badges and banners when playing the two roles.

It would be great if when I click to play Survivor my preferred Badge and Banner is all set and when I swap to Killer, theirs is too.

As the number of Badges and Banners grows, I really hope to see this ๐Ÿ™

Comments

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    I would love to have a separate Badge and Banner equipped on my profile for my Killers and Survivors sort of how we have 3 customization options for each character

    I like to use completely different badges and banners when playing the two roles.

    It would be great if when I click to play Survivor my preferred Badge and Banner is all set and when I swap to Killer, theirs is too.

    As the number of Badges and Banners grows, I really hope to see this ๐Ÿ™

    I agree this would be an awesome option, and would show off more of the various banners & badges with players who do play both roles!