Dear BHVR, for the Nintendo Switch Community...

Hi Devs,

I was wondering if the Switch community could get a tad more love.

Today, this was posted on Twitter but we weren't mentioned.

Screenshot_20240508_145620_Chrome.jpg

I assume we will get codes but it would be wonderful to see that in the posts before numerous people beg.

We are a part of this overall amazing community as well and despite some negative stereotypes, some of us are quite good at and passionate about this game and the community.

I spent the past two days without Crossplay so I've seen first hand how good both Killers and Survivors on Switch are.

We love the game as much as anyone and it would be really nice if you could provide us with a code to unlock the very first Twitch Drops.

We never did receive a code for the originals and we are unable to link our accounts.

Sincerely,

The Nintendo Switch DBD Community 🤗

Screenshot_20240508_151003_YouTube.jpg

Comments