Where have the bloody party streamers gone?!

So I've been prestiging Kate and noticed I'm getting less and less bloody party streamers in the bloodweb so I started counting... so far I am at 74 levels with no streamers, has anyone else noticed this? I'm assuming it's everyone as I rarely see them offered anymore.

Comments

  • Yes, and every time a new map comes out, which is also a Green Offering, the chances of getting one goes down ๐Ÿ˜’

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    Yes, and every time a new map comes out, which is also a Green Offering, the chances of getting one goes down ๐Ÿ˜’

    Which could be mitigated if BHVR removed one of the many obsolete items/addons that practically no one uses but are still prevalent still on the web.

  • @FapilyEverAfter said:

    So I've been prestiging Kate and noticed I'm getting less and less bloody party streamers in the bloodweb so I started counting... so far I am at 74 levels with no streamers, has anyone else noticed this? I'm assuming it's everyone as I rarely see them offered anymore.

    I've noticed that when the update came to the bloodweb they removed the amount of items you see per prestige. This was one of the side effects of it.

  • On this note, they need to make sealed envelope a common offering. Because despite being Uncommon like escape cakes, I always end up with double the amount of envelopes as I do cakes. I refuse to believe bloodpoint offerings are completely random in the bloodweb. If they are then I have seriously bad karma.

  • use a green Envelope, tho some people dont like it :3

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    use a green Envelope, tho some people dont like it :3

    Hahahaha not the green envelope scandal of 2024

  • It's crazy a Green Envelope costs as much as a Bloody Partystreamer

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    It's crazy a Green Envelope costs as much as a Bloody Partystreamer

    Yes, bloody party should be purple xD

  • One of my biggest arguments with the "prestige" Blood web. You used to hit 50, and then have higher chance of better offerings.