Only 3 Artist challenges in her own tome?
An entire cluster of master challenges in level 2 of the current tome, and only one of those is an Artist challenge :(. And with just 2 on the first page, she only got 3 whole challenges.
I call injustice!
An entire cluster of master challenges in level 2 of the current tome, and only one of those is an Artist challenge :(. And with just 2 on the first page, she only got 3 whole challenges.
I call injustice!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I for one am fine with this, cause I suck with Artist and dont feel like struggling to get her challenges done lol