Was this a Hacker?

Was playing DbD awhile ago and came across this player that I was unable to injure no matter what I did.

Everytime I swung I always missed which I thought was strange.
This player ran up to me and stood next to me and no matter what I did, nothing would injure this player.

The strangest part was that this player was on a console…I have video evidence but for some reason I cannot upload it on here.

What do you guys think? Should I report this player or was this some sort of weird glitch?

Comments

  • If you didn't report them in game, it's too late

    Edit:

    Also, Hackers can spoof to make them appear to be on console when they actually aren't.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    If you didn't report them in game, it's too late

    I reported them in game but I doubt that’ll do anything. I was saying like should I report this player to Xbox? I messaged them and they said they were “glitched out” but I doubt that.

  • @MudSpit83 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3713516#Comment_3713516

    I reported them in game but I doubt that’ll do anything. I was saying like should I report this player to Xbox? I messaged them and they said they were “glitched out” but I doubt that.

    It's plausible. If you get caught cheating on console, that's a wrap for you. I can't imagine many hack on console as you can't simply just buy another $3 version of the game. Report if you want though. Just upload your video to YouTube and Google dbd support to fill out a quick ticket.