Self care change I think it's good

Good for survivors anyway. I'm almost always running botany knowledge to counter sloppy butcher so I think this will help people like myself even more. I don't really see any problem with this for a survivor healing is faster overall when healing yourself.

Comments

  • its an issue cause you heal to fast

  • well, 21 sec heal is a bit fast for the game ( if you think a game can last from 5-7 min with SB) and will make the killer weeker.

  • It's an issue since it makes healing each other useless if all run Self Care and will put anyone and any team in a disadvantage if only one survivor doesn't run it because the others would have to waste a lot of time healing the one without Self Care.

  • well, 21 sec heal is a bit fast for the game ( if you think a game can last from 5-7 min with SB) and will make the killer weeker.

    You're definitely right. Though being honest I was ready to abuse the hell out of this. Though not ready for how it is to be on the receiving end.
  • ad19970 said:

    It's an issue since it makes healing each other useless if all run Self Care and will put anyone and any team in a disadvantage if only one survivor doesn't run it because the others would have to waste a lot of time healing the one without Self Care.

    Didn't ever really think about how it would go outside of healing myself .Though with botany knowledge it wouldn't be bad as a survivor. Though I guess it would force a perk meta
  • Lol next joke hun ;) healing at 75% speed and 108% speed healing self and others. We've done it guys, we have reached that level of survivor entitlement

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:
    Good for survivors anyway. I'm almost always running botany knowledge to counter sloppy butcher so I think this will help people like myself even more. I don't really see any problem with this for a survivor healing is faster overall when healing yourself.

    Good for survivors, indeed

  • Nah, bad for survivors.
    Everyone would be forced to equip it, since no one would be bothered to heal others, since everyone assumes that everyone uses it.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Nah, bad for survivors.
    Everyone would be forced to equip it, since no one would be bothered to heal others, since everyone assumes that everyone uses it.

    Everyone else would still heal others even if the other was also affected by mangled at the same time, since survivors manage to make a chase last longer than 16 seconds after being hit.

  • Good for Survivors only. It makes surviving easier and take even less skill. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Nah, bad for survivors.
    Everyone would be forced to equip it, since no one would be bothered to heal others, since everyone assumes that everyone uses it.

    Everyone else would still heal others even if the other was also affected by mangled at the same time, since survivors manage to make a chase last longer than 16 seconds after being hit.

    No, they wouldn't. We've been already there. SC was (still is) meta and no one healed others.
    It's good like it's now.
    I had enough matches where I was injured during the whole match, because people didn't heal. Everyone was using SC.
  • Tsulan said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Nah, bad for survivors.
    Everyone would be forced to equip it, since no one would be bothered to heal others, since everyone assumes that everyone uses it.

    Everyone else would still heal others even if the other was also affected by mangled at the same time, since survivors manage to make a chase last longer than 16 seconds after being hit.

    No, they wouldn't. We've been already there. SC was (still is) meta and no one healed others.
    It's good like it's now.
    I had enough matches where I was injured during the whole match, because people didn't heal. Everyone was using SC.
    You say that, but I dont see SC more than 50/50 and I'm still healed by randoms.  

    And it's funny, how many matches is enough matches now, for someone who doesn't even play?