version
Hello, I'm playing the game on XBOX and my friend is playing on Epic. My friend has version 7.7.1, I have version 7.7.0, how can I access version 7.7.1?
Hello, I'm playing the game on XBOX and my friend is playing on Epic. My friend has version 7.7.1, I have version 7.7.0, how can I access version 7.7.1?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on Xbox series x and got a 1.24G update just a few minutes ago (4:14pm Eastern US) to the 7.7.1 version. If your Xbox didn't update DBD automatically then you'll have to look for it yourself and start the download:
Dashboard > My Games & Apps > Manage > Updates
Both of you will need to be using the same version of the game to play.
Nintendo switch here… yeah I’ll see myself out lol
Switch are on a separate version right now (7.7.0) until they receive the update later this week. Windows Store the update will appear shortly (sorry no exact time frame that I can give), until then players are on 7.7.0 and will not be able to crossplay with players on the 7.7.1 version.
FYI - Switch players are still being matched with players from other platforms. Usually just 1 Survivor with a Globe indicating they are on another platform.
up until a couple of hours ago Windows Store was on 7.7.0 as well so they would have got matched with them also, until they fully update to 7.7.1.
Hi Mandy,
It is Tuesday, May 7th, 11:15PM EST and I'm still occasionally getting a non-Switch player in my Switch lobbies.
It doesn't bother me or anything, I just wanted to know if you want me to report it to support as a bug since all other platforms should be on 7.7.1.
It is always just one Survivor. All other Survivor and Killers are on Switch.
Thank you 🤗
Edit:
It is now Wednesday, May 8, 12:15AM EST and I just had my first Killer from another platform.