Old Gold Edition
I played this game for the first time during the October free weekend of 2021 on steam, instantly falling in love, so I decided to buy the game the following November, although with a large roster of characters and being rather in the dark on the differences between the chapters I decided to purchase the Gold Edition $120 at the time, which came with all Original Character up to All-Kill, although much later during the first masquerade anniversary did I find out that by purchasing individual chapters you get a bonus cosmetic. At the time I was disappointed but found that fair. Now with the new Gold edition which includes Maddening Darkness, Old Wounds, Macabre Tails and the upcoming Endless Hunt, I find out that you get all those cosmetics plus extra cosmetics, and if you go to the in-game store you can see some of the bonus cosmetics but you can get them unless you buy the whole chapter, which for me is roughly $10, and roughly $5 on sale, so I'm essentially spending $10 for a common item, I already have the characters in the pack.
All I'm saying is it would be nice to those who bought the Original Gold Edition to be able to buy these items at least though the in-game store at a fair and reasonable price.
Comments