when will dead by daylight fix the game?
Seeing them advertise for a ptb and new game mode when most maps rubber band and trap people is almost laughable if i wasnt so upset. I'm running into issues and lagging on decent ping excellent pc that i never did on nintendo switch lite with 112 ping. I'm a streamer and i had to stop playing so many times this week due to these issues. I just want to know when my favourite game will be actually playable.
Comments
I haven't played at all the last 3 nights. Jumped on one game of killer all 3 nights, rubber banding like crazy and losing distancd and chases because of it. No thanks. They gotta fix this asap.
I think the modifier was pushed back to May 16, so I'd assume they're anticipating to have most sorted by then
You are right not to play it because you will either be offended by the survivors who use gridges on the maps and perks, or you will be offended by your gridge-using allies.
Be that as it may, playing DbD on Switch is insane due to performance issues. You should maturely switch to PS5 or PC version.