Is farming aloud?
The title says all!
The title says all!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If everyone farms, like an untold agreement then its allowed, however if you decide to gang up on a person, team up with the Killer or kill your team for WGLF tokens then its bannable.
Hmmm, Well I tried to tell someone (Just one) during lobby, I guess that doesn't count. Thought it wasn't a problem since I got a lot of random friend request, telling me to use Party Streamers. Either way good heads up. Just had a really butthurt player
Thanks for the info.
Edit: I was talking about the killer farming. Just make sure since your talking about WGLF.
So I'm guessing I'm taking a 24-hour ban
Also farming is also "unhooking right in the killers face" unless you have Borrowed Time or you take the hit for the survivor that's been unhooked