The issue is that a. Deafening really isn't that good of an effect to waste an entire perk slot for it and b. We got rid of the blur effect on clowns bottles because people got motion sick on it, I don't think it is a good idea to being that back...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The issue is that a. Deafening really isn't that good of an effect to waste an entire perk slot for it and b. We got rid of the blur effect on clowns bottles because people got motion sick on it, I don't think it is a good idea to being that back...
I like it! I’d be interested to see it in practice.
I like the concept, but deafening doesnt do much. Maybe if it also blinded the killer for 1 second so you can get value off the deafen.