Not a bad way to unwind after work

IMG_20240504_220140271.jpg

Watching Puppers loop a Doc for three gens on the old Coldwind. Highly recommended, miss him so much. πŸΆπŸ’•

My phone making him into a force ghost on May 4th is entirely a coincidence I assure you.

If y'all haven't gotten the charm to commemorate him, here's the code:

Screenshot_20240504-220324.png

Comments

  • DBD players work?!?! What about our promise?!?

  • Ill always remember the game I had with him back in 2018 where he got adept Freddy on old Haddonfield.

    Didnt see me much because I was fairly new at the time and prefered stealth, so once he did find me I lasted as long as a juicy fruit.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Ill always remember the game I had with him back in 2018 where he got adept Freddy on old Haddonfield.

    Didnt see me much because I was fairly new at the time and prefered stealth, so once he did find me I lasted as long as a juicy fruit.

    He was sneaky good in either role, when he chose to serious up & play for reals!

    I think the addition of Head-On made the game much more fun for him, along with the cosplays.