How come sadako has a lullaby when manifested?
There are times I would check on gens and survivors already ahead of me and I see scratch marks. Her lullaby makes her less of a stealth killer which pisses me off
There are times I would check on gens and survivors already ahead of me and I see scratch marks. Her lullaby makes her less of a stealth killer which pisses me off
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard not only she has lullaby, but it’s directional. Combined with Survivors can see the Auras of TV, it’s borderline impossible to actually surprise someone with her.
Sadako needs some love :(
At the very least TV auras need to be either only visable at a certain amount of condemned or only when holding a tape, and the lullaby radius needs to be mapwide or at least massive to encourage more paranoia for survivors.
On an unrelated note can I say how much I appreciate how many Sadako pfp's there are in these discussions? I feel less alone maining her.