We need more toggle options
We really need an option for toggle running and toggle crouching. Gaming on a laptop is uncomfortable enough, this would really help, not just me, but others with uncomfortable gaming setups, problems like arthritis, etc…
We really need an option for toggle running and toggle crouching. Gaming on a laptop is uncomfortable enough, this would really help, not just me, but others with uncomfortable gaming setups, problems like arthritis, etc…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like to toggle run too, I gave up on running on shift because it hurts the little finger, so now I've put run to Spacebar
Generally speaking we need more options to change, not only key bindings but also graphics... Games from the early 2000s offer more options than this...