Killer Charms Screen
It's really cool that on the charm selection screen that you now see unique hooks for certain killers. I think that's a really nice touch that makes killers feel even more unique then they currently are. However, I've noticed some very weird choices and possibly one killer who's hook is probably bugged because I can't imagine it was on purpose.
For the one I think it's visually bugged, it's Wraith. Wraith's realm is Autohaven Wreckers obviously since the hooks were designed after him and the maps within the realm have lore tied to him. However, when you select charms for Wraith it displays as the MacMillan hook. I'd say it's because Trapper, Wraith, and Hillbilly are Day 1 characters so there could be an argument to them not having realms, but Hillbilly's displays correctly as Coldwind.
Then there's the other issue. It seems these unique hooks only display for the killers who brought not only a new map to the game, but also new realm. Why don't killers who brought in maps for existing realms have the hooks for those realms? Clown, Plague, Oni, Wesker, and Unknown all display MacMillan hooks despite adding to the Crotus Prenn Asylum, Red Forest, Yamaoka Estate, Raccoon City, and Withered Isle realms respectively. Wesker I can see an argument for keeping MacMillan since all they did was split the map, it wasn't really new, but he should still have a Raccoon City hook displayed considering it did technically increase the number of RC maps and ya know… he's a unique killer from the same license.
Comments