Weird story about the stutters ...
I was playing a game against survivors way too weak for me. There were some kind of lag issues with at least two of them. e.g. Sudden move forward or backward during chases.
At some point, with Nurse's Calling, I see one of these guys self-healing behind a rock in a corner of the map.
I decide to patiently wait for him to heal so the chase would not be instantaneous.
I look at the aura, I watch the self heal and suddenly: poof, no more aura. I think maybe he realized I was close and stopped so I move forward and … nobody being the rock anymore. There was no way he could have gone past me from there. A couple of seconds later, the self-heal finished.
So here is where I'm starting to wonder.
The last time I had a game stuttering so much was a week ago. There was one instance of a survivor appearing to teleport, several case of suspected survivor teleports and I was myself teleported while carrying a survivor. (And yes, I mean teleported as in : finding myself in another location behind another wall)
In between, a bit of stutter but nothing as bad.
And now I have another game with bad stuttering and I see again something that for me means "teleportation".
Are the stutters triggered by cheats?
Comments
"Are the stutters triggered by cheats?"
No. Stop with the conspiracy theories.