Something has been happening lately.
I don't know if it's just me, but when I play as a survivor or killer sometimes I start lagging and teleporting. I've been playing this game for three years and nothing like this has ever happened to me.
I don't know if it's just me, but when I play as a survivor or killer sometimes I start lagging and teleporting. I've been playing this game for three years and nothing like this has ever happened to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Engine update has broken a lot of things and is sometimes causing rubberbanding and lag no matter the ping.
Eventually BHVR will fix it and the game will be stable again.
yeah it’s a known issue that was introduced with the Unreal Engine upgrade! The devs just stated it’s their priority right now to fix this (there was also a problem with flashing/strobing lights that was the primary focus and now got resolved with the latest patch on all platforms)