Suggestion: Automatic Purchase for short breaks in between trials
Hey guys!
I play pretty regularly, enjoy both survivor and killer side. I got a suggestion: I play quite a lot with friends, so we just queue into trials on after another, without much time to spare in between (our matchmaking time is pretty quick). After the 'recent' changes to the bloodweb (less cost for items / perk with bloodpoints) I noticed, that my bloodpoints fill really quick, so my suggestion would be an automatic 'spend all bloodpoints system'. I imagine something like this:
In between my trials I could click a button somewhere, which would activate this 'mode'. This mode would then level the selected survivor / killer until my bloodpoints run out or I press the button again. It would'nt have to be fast or something, just a mode I could use while having a toilet break, getting a snack etc (it could even play the regular animation). This would resolve the struggle to always click the middle button in the bloodweb.
Thanks anyway for the fun and entertaining game, keep going!
Balderak
Comments