What to do with broken keys when you have too many
Found a broken key in a chest? Don't want it?
Step 1 Find survivor with an item you might want.
Step 2 Put a key in front of them.
Step 3 If they decide to pick it up without looking quickly take their item
Step 4 Make sure to thank them for the item in post game chat
Comments
Get injured, and have them spam heal. The game won't queue or register the command re-queue fast enough, and you will automatically exchange your items. It's bullshit, but this is the sort of thing that passes right through amateur Q&A.
Their duration needs to be increased as following:
-Skeleton Key: 30 seconds to 60 seconds
-Dull Key: 10 seconds (I think) to 30 seconds
-Broken Key: 10 seconds (I think) to 30 seconds
Add some more functionality to their aura reading such as an increased base range, better range add-ons, and have some add-ons baseline for the key.
Perhaps, if they key can open the hatch, have the key reveal the hatch to you? This is probably a bad idea but I'm just throwing up ideas to spark a discussion.
Oh SWF parties are gonna praise the ######### out of you for that.
I take them into the game as intended, aura reading but if not using that drop them around a killers pathing area to make them think it's important.